HighJump is a global provider of supply chain management software that streamlines the flow of inventory and information from supplier to store shelf. The company is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN (USA) and supports customers ranging from SME business to marquee global enterprises. HighJump’s functionally rich and highly adaptable end-to-end solutions efficiently manage customers' warehousing, manufacturing, transportation, distribution, delivery routes and retail stores. The company belongs to the Business Unit Software and is part of the Business Area Logistics Systems belonging to the international technology group Körber.
The Business Area Logistics Systems is the leading supplier of fully-integrated solutions for optimizing complex internal and external logistics processes. Under a common roof the companies of this Business Area offer solutions in the fields of warehouse and conveying technology, palletization plants, software and logistics network controls as well as system integration.
The Körber Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Körber Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
For our location in Bellingham we are looking for
We have a full time position available for a Sustainment Analyst in our Bellingham, WA office. As a part of our sustainment team, your role is to provide day-to-day operational assistance and support for the Warehouse Management Solution to continue to build value for our customers’ distribution solutions.
• Troubleshoot business and operational issues associated with the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Quantify issues and provide supporting data if issues are escalated to ERP Vendor, HighJump, Vocollect, RF Hardware Provider, Seagull Scientific, Business Objects, Loftware, or other third parties
• Manage the WMS environments and migration of configurations between environments
• Report changes in Dashboard, SSRS and Crystal Reports; such as modifying existing reports with additional search criteria or adding new search field elements, and creating new report pages for single tables or multiple tables using simple joins.
• Develop and mentor operations team members as WMS Super Users and Trainers on warehouse and distribution best practices with WMS
• WMS data administration including: new users, menus, locations, pick and put-away sequences, zone data, etc.
• SQL performance monitoring / index and query tuning
• BA / BS Degree, Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent
• Relevant experience in a similar environment
• Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage
• Supply chain and distribution industry knowledge and experience.
• Intermediate to Advanced experience in databases (SQL / Oracle) queries and stored procedures
• Expertise with interface technologies including TCP/IP Sockets, XML, Table-to-Table, etc.
• Barcode scanning and RF hardware (Intermec, LXE, Motorola, Symbol)
• Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) expertise in HighJump Software, RedPrairie (JDA), Manhattan Associates, SAP- WM, Oracle-WM, Accellos, Infor, etc.
• Voice expertise in (Vocollect, Voxware, TopVox, Lucas, etc).
• Labeling (Bartender or Loftware) experience a plus
• Reporting (Cognos, Business Objects, SSRS) experience a plus