Cirrus Logistics in Basingstoke, Great Britain, develops advanced optimization and simulation techniques that enable companies to create the best operational strategies in both the supply chain and maritime industries. The range of products offers the use of Applied Modelling Algorithms (AMA) to efficiently solve design, optimization and scheduling challenges across the logistics industry. The products enhance the decision-making process using rich 2D and 3D models, high impact graphical analytics, and quick to learn user interfaces. The company belongs to the Business Unit Software and is part of the Business Area Logistics Systems belonging to the international technology group Körber.
The Business Area Logistics Systems is the leading supplier of fully-integrated solutions for optimizing complex internal and external logistics processes. Under a common roof the companies of this Business Area offer solutions in the fields of warehouse and conveying technology, palletization plants, software and logistics network controls as well as system integration.
The Körber Group is an international technology group with around 10,000 employees all over the world. It unites technologically leading companies with more than 100 production, service and sales locations and offers its customers solutions, products and services in the Business Areas of Körber Digital, Logistics Systems, Pharma Systems, Tissue and Tobacco.
For our location in Basingstoke we are looking for
• Developing test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
• Reviewing functional requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
• Identifying product defects through the design and implementation of test plans.
• Developing and implementing testing techniques and strategies
• Performing testing on various software applications and environments, including web and mobile.
• Validating that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
• Escalating product discrepancies.
• Receiving and logging customer support calls, replicating and logging faults in the support system.
• Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
• Provide standard help for known issues and stock questions.
• Benchmarking performance metrics and recommended procedure modifications or improvements
• Maintaining the knowledge base of support issues.
• Update customer data and produce activity reports
• Qualified to Degree level within a Mathematical or IT subject